Friday, March 12, 2010

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't have time to go to the gym? Just go to the library. This picture was taken in front of the PCAC (where the music department is). The building on the left is the library which, unfortunately, you can't enter from the back. Instead, you have to climb the stairs to enter through the front.

I know what you're thinking... those stairs don't look too bad. Mm hmm. You climb 'em. By the time I get to the top, I feel like I need to lie down just to slow my breathing and heart rate.

Thank you, UNH, for looking out for my cardiac health. You realize that students have busy schedules and can't always make it to the gym, so you find alternate ways to create a healthy student body. :P

1 comment:

  1. Try climbing these stairs while almost 17 weeks pregnant and carrying a 30-pound toddler in 80-degree heat!

    - Jennifer (your most recent accompanist at UNH!)

    ReplyDelete