Monday, March 22, 2010

My Favorite Practice Room

I spend a lot of time practicing, so I've developed a preference for certain practice rooms. This one is my favorite. It's got a curtain on the wall to absorb the sound so that I don't deafen myself and it's got a relatively in-tune piano (but just in case, it's also got several electronic keyboards - in tune, of course - to choose from). It's also twice as big as the other practice rooms which is good for two reasons. One, that means that there are twice as many lights on the ceiling, and since the practice rooms are pretty dim, that's a hot commodity. Two, the extra room prevents me from feeling claustrophobic. When you're crammed into a teeny tiny practice room, it can sometimes feel a little as though the walls are closing in on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment