Monday, March 8, 2010

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This is the house directly across the street from where I live. I can see it through my bedroom window. I think it looks like a doll house. Like that one that Stacy had when we were kids. You turn it around, and instead of a back wall, there's a giant hole in the house, and, thanks to "Sylvanian Families," you find disproportionately large woodland creatures inhabiting the rooms and trying to sleep in impossibly small beds.

I've never actually seen the back of this house. It's pretty quiet over there, but who knows, maybe something exciting is going on.

2 comments:

  1. I bet Ben could also come to write big Fs all over the wall because the homeowner's pissed him off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yup. That's their grade.

    ReplyDelete